Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 27, 2007

    Long Time No Post

    Hello everyone who is not watching or listening. And those who are.

    I have been busy lately with trying to purchase my camera, fire staff, and make advertising and partnership contacts. I have a few leads and looking for more, if interested please drop me a line.

    I wanted to give out a website now finished by G1NBC. It will be our feed frame for venues and affiliates who work with us for their broadcast services. It has a big picture frame for the main screen, an advertising sidebar with interactive menu below the main screen, and another smaller video screen for weather updates, advertisement commercials, and netex ads.

    Click Here for the Link to the New Feed Frame for G1NBC. TV

    Please let me know if you have any problems accessing the site or if you have feedback on the design and set up. We feel that this will allow us provide a lot of media services and enhance on of the many designs we have in the works for our IPTV network.

    I plan to have office space in Toledo this summer and am in the process of planning a few major announcements for show production.

    Have a Great Memorial Day Weekend and I will check in again soon.

    No comments: